TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Apparent "sex addiction"?
Beelzebub - 2013-06-03

I am consistent in my views. Yes, I think that bloke was perfectly right to "bonk that student". As for very poor Chinese girls, yep, I would most likely only have sex with one of them, if I was in the unlikely position of being with one. I don't see the point of being with any Chinese woman who needs financial support from a man.

Don't you mean that if you were ever in the unlikely position of ever being asked? Hahaha lol. i wish you'd stop seeing women as merely lumps of meat, with or without financial assets. Bonking that student is i think acceptable as long as you respect her as a person....but you wouldn't would you, Silverboy? No, i wish I could take you under my wing and teach you how to deal with women better than you've been able to.....how to you describe it in your previous profession? i have it- 'An Elegance Makeover'- you need me and the Collyhurst Sewage Worker to re-groom your approach haha.......with maybe a little input , wise input, from Turnoi, as unless I am mistaken he seems to be coming around to our opinions on this matter. have a gay week.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Apparent "sex addiction"? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Apparent "sex addiction"?

Go to another board -