TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances.
John O'Shei - 2013-06-04

Some good advice for those FTs still looking for a girlfriend or even a wife. I hope this will help some of the users here to work on their relationship issues so that in the next time we read less sexist inputs on here on how "to bonk" or simply use women as objects of sexual targets. Such input is humiliating and will degrade women in their dignity as human beings.

To be honest, some men see some women as worth humiliating, but some other women deserve more respect and are worth looking after. It's a two way street, there's too many women out there who try to use men for something, when somebody gets a hint of that, they may as take it for what it really is, get the job done and dispose of them.

There's too many naive nice guys with good intentions that are left mentally, spiritually never mind financially destroyed by such bad women, sometimes women need to be condemned and criticised for their behaviour too, not just the men that are a bit naughty. After all, those men are only seeking pleasure (a basic animal need that we must fulfil, sorry!), the bad women are after security that they too stupid or useless to be able to provide for themselves.

Any woman with the old-fashioned view that a man should be the sole bread winner can just die a slow and painful death in my opinion. I don't want any future daughter of mine to be set such a bad example by a whore of a mother that she should seek a wealthy man by trading sex for it, by playing the role of a gold-digger. I would rather that any daughter of mine would try to earn her own way with a decent respectable job of her own and find a good man that values her for things such as her intellect or personality, rather than a man who only values her for her physical appearance or willingness to please a man sexually.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances. -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How to attract Chinese pretty women for short romances.

Go to another board -