TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: chinese learning software for linux
Danny - 2013-06-09
In response to chinese learning software for linux (Collyhurst retired sewer worker)

Bravo for you, Colly
A few of us working for a Tianjin School have switched over to Ubuntu Linux. The reason is is that we were sick of being hacked, having our email hacked. I am glad to say that we have had no viruses or anything since saying goodbye to Microsoft.

I am wondering if you can do me a big favour. I enjoy working where I am and the students are cute, but the only thing is is that unfortuntely personal hygene does not seem to be a priority. Quite a few of them have taken to using our rest room computers. I don't like to say anything because they are so nice and polite but have decided to put a notice up over the machines, as below. I tried to do it with a translator on google but it doesn't come out making much sense. Do you think it possible that you could translate this into Chinese characters for me please, I don't like to ask any of the Chinese? thanks in advance, but don't worry if you can't.

Notices to all students.

This is the foreign teachers' rest room.
Please scrub your hands thoroughly before using these computers. Keyboards can transmit infectious diseases which can kill.

Messages In This Thread
chinese learning software for linux -- Collyhurst retired sewer worker -- 2013-06-09
Re: chinese learning software for linux -- Danny -- 2013-06-09
Re: chinese learning software for linux -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-11
Re: chinese learning software for linux -- MikeK -- 2013-06-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: chinese learning software for linux

Go to another board -