TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations..
MikeK - 2013-06-12
In response to Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations.. (Collyhurst retired sewer worker)

I'm still curious as to your mysterious visa status, are you a HKID holder and so does that grant you longer visa time in China?

I'm not in China nor Honkers... I was in China in 1990 and I used to be involved with Chinese "business" chancers in China, Malaysia and Singapore.

The former was not an experience I would like to repeat and the latter was six months of the most mind numbing cretinism I have ever had to live through.

For example - any signed contract has a short shelf life, apparently Chinese have an automatic exclusion clause to any contract they sign.

And don't get me started on the lies those people were capable off....... Apart they would "clean sweep" the gold medals if lying was an Olympic Sport..

Messages In This Thread
Chinese change Z visa regulations.. -- MikeK -- 2013-06-10
Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations.. -- Collyhurst retired sewer worker -- 2013-06-10
Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations.. -- MikeK -- 2013-06-11
Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations.. -- Collyhurst retired sewer worker -- 2013-06-11
Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations.. -- MikeK -- 2013-06-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Chinese change Z visa regulations..

Go to another board -