TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
John O'Shei - 2013-06-12

You can't tell me that company X is better than Y or so not so bad like Z. They are all crap because they all are run according to the same pattern. End of the story.

Not sure about that, some bad companies are run even worse than others. It is increasingly becoming the pattern that you have to stay away from the private places in China.

Worlda is known by many as being the lowest of the low in GZ, not only did I hear stuff from Worlda teachers in GZ, but even people from EF (yes, EF!) and the like advising a young Worlda teacher to leave them. Worlda teachers taking the inclusive accommodation option were getting truly screwed, 6 to 7 k a month, when even guys with no experience can get 12k a month or more in GZ very easily with more reputable companies (not actually that reputable, just more so than Worlda).

That's a funny thing about GZ, teachers do tend to get together in the pubs like Hooley's and so on and talk about their work and you hear a lot of stories, it can be said that there's no smoke without fire. I might put some of these stories up, but as it is hearsay, you can't verify it as 100% true. It would still be more credible than those handwritten reviews, so...

Some stories are just so crazy that they are hard to believe, but there are so many things which there is even evidence of... Fake DUPLICATE reviews, sending people to other provinces on GZ visas, getting teachers to pay for their own visas (they say that in their ads and seriously, what kind of company does that!) but when you get them resorting to new lows every year to try to defend themselves, you just know that they can't be trusted.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-12
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Dan -- 2013-06-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -