TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
Dan - 2013-06-13

I'm going to stop responding to your messages because they are way too ignorant, and as YOU have said,

I might put some of these stories up, but as it is hearsay, you can't verify it as 100% true.
Why would you post things that you don't know to be true?

As I've been a teacher in the company for 3 years, everyone can expect my opinion and knowledge on the company to be much, much greater then yours (sorry if I insult your intelligence -

You can't tell me that company X is better than Y or so not so bad like Z. They are all crap because they all are run according to the same pattern. End of the story.
All companies are crap? Great intelligence, sounds like something a crap employee who only talks about the bad things in life. Yes I've seen your other posts.)

So again, you can listen to a teacher who's worked in the company for 3 years (which by the way is the same experience the teachers that wrote the hand written letters on the website have,) or you can listen to some angry guys who constantly troll these forums reading and writing about stories that someone wrote that some other guy heard about from his friends cat when drinking at a fine establishment such as Hooley's (which also by the way, is the only good thing you talked about.) Good day.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-12
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- Dan -- 2013-06-13
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -