TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD
John O'Shei - 2013-06-14

I would not tolerate anyone from outside my profession interfering with and commenting on my classes. What a crap! Any company that allows this to happen is not only highly unprofessional but simply tries to intimidate its employees! They can take their rubbisjh elsewhere but do not have to bother me!

I have heard a story from one young American guy that such 'supervisors' were sent to spy upon on him all the time and would constantly threaten to fire him for no valid reason.
Thankfully he was coming to the end of his contract and pretty much told them that he didn't care. He has unfortunately since left the industry for another profession that he feels is far more worthwhile. Shame, because he was genuinely a nice lad, but Worlda probably tarnished his views on this industry forever.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Guangzhou Worlda Cultural & Educational Consulting Services CO.LTD

Go to another board -