TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beelzebub Says Column
Beelzebub - 2013-06-14

It hasn't slipped my attention that there's been recent wailings and gnashings of teeth on this forum, resulting from regular posters bad experiences dallying on other forums. I will say that it does surprise me that posters have the time to contribute to more than one forum. I myself, dare I say, being a well-liked and popular poster have trouble sometimes keeping up with the responses I get from my submissions restricting myself to this one outlet. However, that said, be warned, other sites are not quite so civilised and measured as this one, and if you do wander off to burn the midnight oil on an other site, you stand a serious risk of getting your fingers burnt. Take a case in point that we all know about; poor Woodbine Willie strayed and wrote on another site, and he was immediately put under the cosh by a malevolent partnership of two iffy individuals in the guise of, Shuan, pretending to be Shorn, pretending to represent another respected poster on this site, and his sinister chum, a Dr Smidt Mohammed. Mind you we should all bear in mind that the Woodbine Willie in question could well have been a fake Woodbine Willie, and not the Woodbine Willie we all knew and loved. Best stick to one site- am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Beelzebub Says Column -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Beelzebub Says Column

Go to another board -