TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Stupid Woodbine Willie is a loser...LOL
Beelzebub - 2013-06-16

1. I do only pretend to know Chinese, copy everything I say from somewhere else, of course know no Chinese. Stupid Willie argued it must be like that because I refused to reply to his stupid text in Pinyin on here and tell what the meaning is. Not that I really do care but it reveals a lot about the mindset this person must have. I have several publications, both scholarly and textbooks-like, to my credit as well as some annotated translations from Chinese of several important texts - for all to see, published with an ISBN, and sold. No need for me to "prove" my competence to any idiots like Stupid Willie....LOL

Of course it was wrong of Woodbine Willie to have cast doubts on your Mandarin abilities; but apart from that you and him had a lot in common; both Christians?.....I suppose he had a more intolerant inflexible, old fashioned approach towards the 7 deadly sins; whereas, you yourself tend to have a more practical, easier to live with slant on things...don't get caught! Hahaha- only joking, all good fun though. But you're right, you have to allow FT's to let their hair down a bit in China. Well said, Turnoi.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Stupid Woodbine Willie is a loser...LOL -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Stupid Woodbine Willie is a loser...LOL

Go to another board -