TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro
Binnyman - 2013-06-17

Your reply sound like a church preacher, talking about the sin all the time. You're entitled to your opinion about (edited) morality, but keep it inside the church and apply it only when is need it.

Granted, one of the reasons laowais go overseas is to have a normal and active sexual life, at home many of them don't have any. I see no problem with that. Any laowai adult, no matter how old, fat, smelly can try to hit any adult-single-woman anywhere; There is nothing wrong with that as long he behaves and no harass her. Any laowai can also go to any of those sex places overseas to buy some, nothing wrong with that. You view of laowais is a very negative one, most of them I know do not travel overseas to abuse sexually or in any form anyone.

I also suggest you to start going after the authorities of countries like Thailand, it's there fault the bad sex reputation, NO the old men foreigner going-attracted there to contribute to their corrupt-economy. I totally support legalizing prostitution in the West and have all this very hard worker laowais staying West.

Good luck to you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro -- Binnyman -- 2013-06-17
Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro -- MikeK -- 2013-06-17
Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro -- Sun T. -- 2013-06-17
Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro -- MikeK -- 2013-06-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro

Go to another board -