TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Asian men are shy and afraid of white girls.
Beelzebub - 2013-06-17

Black man do not have to impersonate none to get the white girls by bunches.

Blackmen are very popular with white women and you can't blame blackmen for gorging themselves. However, they will never have the same success in Asia(they will have some success) because of one simple biological characteristic; whereas all the blackmen I have met in Asia are very clean people and always do their ablutions properly, they do at no fault to themselves give off an odour which is not to Asian taste- so, this scent is an aphrodisiac to some and a turn-off to others. I witnessed a situation in a Chinese normal university where the students complained that the scent of their African FT's was making them feel ill first thing in the morning-the agency had to replace the FT's for white one. Now, these Africans were scrupulously clean people-just one of those strange little facts of life which seems impossible to legislate for. How on earth do you deal with that one-I am at a complete loss??? Should you bury it and not try and deal with it at all?

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Asian men are shy and afraid of white girls.

Go to another board -