TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro
Beelzebub - 2013-06-17

Yes, I am a church preacher - or better: Anglican priest. It is strange that you seem to be the first one to realize this: There have been others, more "moralistic" people than me who even falsely accused me of condoning the "bonking of students" in China and other kind of sexism towards women. It seems that someone like me can't be everybody's darling, but that's OK. Mom did not give me a promise that life would be much different from that when giving me a lollipop....LOL

I'm sure you said "bonking students is okay as long as you use a condom." Or was that some-body else?

Nowt wrong with bonking a student as long as you like her..a lot better than aiding and abetting pink-room ladies to lead unsavoury lives. i will have something to say about that in my next 'Beelzebub Says' touching on FT's Health and Welfare Issues. So that is something to look forward to-am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: where do you learn your ethics? bro

Go to another board -