TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?
juanisaac - 2013-06-20

You have seen the Chinese standards in food, sanitation, transportation, infrastructure, and the such. Do you think the Chinese standards for their sex trade is any different?
Not so long ago I read a story of an undercover reporter to went to these seedy places to interview pink room ladies. Some had so many stds, their flesh was rotting from their bodies and they had to cover their hands and feet to keep the sores from being seen.
If I find any newbie foreigner, my advice to them first and foremost is to avoid pink rooms at all costs. Chinese men that go just blend in, a foreigner that goes in stands out and may be black mailed or the PSB called on them. I know the urge to merge is great in some folks, but it is not worth the risk. This is not Amsterdam or Vegas.
http://www.asiahealthcareblog.com/2010/03/13/china-sex-china-sex/

Messages In This Thread
Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- juanisaac -- 2013-06-20
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-20
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- MikeK -- 2013-06-18
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Curious -- 2013-06-18
Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-18
Re: The most pathetic post I have read on here -- John O’Shei -- 2013-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?

Go to another board -