TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?
Beelzebub - 2013-06-23

So, the teacher should be disrespected for having a bit of sex? Don't make me laugh! So a man who takes a Chinese girl out on a 150rmb dinner date and then has sex with her is not doing the same as visiting a whore? He's paying for it no matter what, and Chinee women who look down on men who visit whores are hypocrites!

Presumably one wines and dines a woman to win her around-using the relaxing attitude of that fine restaurant and whatever smooth talk you can come up with? Do you both talk at all in that restaurant? the fact that it costs you 150rmb is not why she ends up in your bed, is it-don't you think more of your pulling powers than that? Perhaps you should just meet her for the first time and say"prove you are not a whore by having sex with me for free obviating the need for me to fork out any cash, hahaha- you have a very jaundice view of life, SB.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?

Go to another board -