TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?
Beelzebub - 2013-06-27

I'm not quite sure that the odds are in your favour, people can pretty much recognise a downs like you in any country in the world.

if you're referring to the odds being against me because of the age difference-I agree with you, I'm not daft- but then on the other hand the chances of a marriage surviving these days where all things are equal is somewhat doubtful--Even the most glittering rain comes to end- you have to enjoy things for the moment; whilst being optimistic for the future.

You refer to me as 'a downs'- I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage as i don't know what it means-please explain. Have a gay weekend.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-25
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-25
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Dragonized -- 2013-06-26
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-25
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- John O'Shei -- 2013-06-27
Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says Column: Why do FT's visit pink rooms?

Go to another board -