TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: On and on and on and on.... - Teachers Discussion
Beelzebub - 2013-06-28

Even the king of crap Turnip has done a runner

Yes but why did he do a runner? In all fairness to, Turnoi, he might have had good reason to skedaddle- we should ask him. I must admit it did send my mind into overdrive when I heard about the unlikely scenario happening to such a seasoned warrior. There definitely may be more in it than meets the eyes- did he skedaddle with FAOess' daughter, or something he wanted like all respectable skedaddlers? And when he arrived at the next school did before he skedaddled from that one too, abandon the unfortunate female with no more than a Chinese sausage, packet of crisps, and a crisp 100 yuan to make her 1000 mile hike home more comfortable? All conjecture I know, but always thought that there's a cavalier, devil may care side to the crocodile man that we know little about- we should ask him. Hahaha, all good fun.

Messages In This Thread
Fish, you're providing all the "proof" we need! - Teachers Discussion -- Crass SOB -- 2007-06-14
On and on and on and on.... - Teachers Discussion -- callmefred -- 2007-06-14
Re: On and on and on and on.... - Teachers Discussion -- Beelzebub -- 2013-06-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: On and on and on and on.... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -