TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My news
Beelzebub - 2013-07-01

BTW I think you meant "incorrigible" when responding to Silverboy. English teachers, Eh?

I am sure you are right CL, and thank you for correcting me- I have made no bones on this site that i am an ill-educated(good FT material) ex funeral director's assistant, so I hope to be forgiven for the odd faux pas.

What do you mean 'got to take a break now?????' hahaha-you have only recently deigned to return! Did you ever work for British Leyland in its hay-day? Hahaha -all good fun. And exactly that, CL, all good fun-I think it is-I do think that. Never mind-even the most glittering reign comes to an end?? Oh dear-should it have been 'rain?'

I don't know enough about photography to debate with you which is the best, film or digital, but I think you'll have to agree that some very knowledgeable experts would say that film is better by a wide margin? I want to return to film as I recall it being far more satisfying.

I should take that KitKat on the move if I were you, because apart from being a little bit precious and sensitive you are a first class poster-am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: My news -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: My news

Go to another board -