TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher
Beelzebub - 2013-07-01

You might think me hard hearted but I think that filming protests was the wrong thing to do..

Yes, well, we can all end up making the wrong spur-of-the-moment decisions; however, the important original decision he made which led to his death was ever going anywhere near these countries of fanatics. It is sometimes difficult enough to stay alive in a Western country because we never know for sure whether or not some religious individual is going to split us down the middle with a meat cleaver-especially if you have a soldiers uniform on; let alone going to teach in a country where the risks are 10,000 times greater. I would ban airlines from going anywhere near North Africa or Afghanistan- bring all our soldiers home and have nowt to do with them-A 100% increase in the price of fuel and recession would be a much smaller price to pay than what awaits us by by carrying on thinking that we can reform them.

Messages In This Thread
American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- Curious -- 2013-06-30
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- MikeK -- 2013-07-01
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-01
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- San Migs -- 2013-07-01
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-02
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- San Migs -- 2013-07-02
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-02
Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher -- San Migs -- 2013-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: American killed in Egypt was English teacher

Go to another board -