TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter!
Beelzebub - 2013-07-03

The words unsolicited e-mail should be more than enough to make you worry about being scammed.

The thing is that these so-called scammers can be quite nasty and vindictive, they oft-times go and land you big juicy jobs hahaha. We should all stop acting precious and all hurt like, and remember that by virtue of the fact that you have your profile on a site or three, people will send you e-mail about jobs. Now I have checked with some mates who work in the Exeter Mortuary-the crematorium and in my North Devon Funeral Parlour. I am bound to say that none of them have reported back that their in-boxes were swamped with job offers in China, scams or otherwise. Now why is that?? Let me tell you (and you will gasp in surprise) because they do not have their profiles up 'soliciting' the so-called 'unsolicited.' Am I right or am I right?

Messages In This Thread
I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter! -- Godfrey -- 2013-07-03
Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter! -- MikeK -- 2013-07-03
Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter! -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-03
Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter! -- MikeK -- 2013-07-03
Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter! -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-03
Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter! -- Bang -- 2013-07-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I'm trying to evaluate this Chinese recruiter!

Go to another board -