TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Scamming and recruiter e-mail isn't just a Chinese thing.
Beelzebub - 2013-07-04

My wife in the UK-my 24 year old demanding wife in the UK- brag brag- guffaw guffaw, received this e-mail today. Now, she hasn't applied for a job, and it could be an identity thief-some sort of conman- but more likely a recruitment agent. I told her not to worry-just mark it as spam-certainly don't answer it-no problem at all- far from being just a Chinese thing as many of you like to imply.

Hi

As a result of your application, I would like to invite you to attend an interview.

You will have an interview with the department manager, Edie Wilson. The interview will last about 30 min.

Please bring three reference (If available), as well as a copy of your ID, e.g. Passport, Driving License to the interview.

Please contact me on 07064848647, in order to arrange an interview

We look forward to seeing you

Best regards

Charles Brown

Messages In This Thread
Scamming and recruiter e-mail isn't just a Chinese thing. -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-04
Re: Scamming and recruiter e-mail isn't just a Chinese thing. -- MikeK -- 2013-07-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Scamming and recruiter e-mail isn't just a Chinese thing.

Go to another board -