TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Best Learning School in Beijing, China
Irish Eyes - 2013-07-05
In response to Best Learning School in Beijing, China (Maggie)

Take my word for it, you never actually stop regretting the fact that you worked for this dump. Even months after your contract is up, and you think you've escaped these cheapskate crooks, you will still be finding new ways that they screwed you over.

Btw, 'Maggie' worked in HR...I never knew if she was a bigger idiot, or a bigger liar. I cannot emphasize enough how unapologetically stupid and incompetent she was (the week I started my contract, she stranded someone from my center in Thailand. He was a nice enough guy, when he came back, but he quit the next month...something about the fact that the company obviously didn't give a rip that Maggie had stranded him in Thailand). Not exactly the person you want to have in charge of your paycheck, or your visa. I remember one time she left my teaching hours out of my paycheck (a few thousand kuai)...I had to wait two months for the dumbass to fix that error. You can imagine how pumped I was when they finally sacked her...you can imagine how disappointed I was to find that her replacement was another spoiled brat with a bad attitude that got hired 'through the back door' (I first met the lovely Nathalie when she was running through the halls of my center, hollering 'You had better not have any questions for me, because I am leaving RIGHT NOW!' at all the FTs. Her attitude seriously had not shaped up by the time my contract finished). Needless to say, Nathalie will be happy to fuck up your visa and your passport as much as Maggie ever did , with the added benefit of acting like you are ruining her whole day by asking to fix her errors/give you things that you are both owed or desperately need.

Messages In This Thread
Best Learning School in Beijing, China -- Maggie -- 2011-12-19
Re: Best Learning School in Beijing, China -- Irish Eyes -- 2013-07-05
Re: Best Learning School in Beijing, China -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Best Learning School in Beijing, China

Go to another board -