TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo
foxy - 2013-07-10

Your lack of compassion is really awesome, silverboy. You've done a very good job of revealing your true nature. Nothing new about that, though.

Maybe Silverboy had partaken of a few tinnies shortly before posting that post. Alcohol can affect some people by making them sombre! I regard him as a great bloke. And there are others on this board with the same view as me. But of course, just like me, he has his detractors! No big deal.

Messages In This Thread
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- fromthebeginning -- 2013-07-10
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- foxy -- 2013-07-10
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- Shortbread biscuits -- 2013-07-11
Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: 2 Jiangsha Middle School (Quzhou) Chinese students killed on their way to English camp in Califo

Go to another board -