TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-11

I don't know if you spoke to bereaved relatives in your 'stopper and gag man job' , but if you've any experience of counselling, the "pull yourself together" method fails on almost every occassion - unless it's a cold turkey situation. You actually did write a good piece on the Motivation Tips board that was more reasoned and gave some sound advice - some of which you repeated in your response to me.

All I know CL, is that there's too many failures around when it comes to the obese; it's a tragedy and potentially an early death tragedy. The reason I believe why there are so many permanently overweight people around is because there's too many bloody experts- too many con-merchants trying to flog their acacia berries- too may gentle approaches to diet which seldom work. We are all the time searching to make things complicated when the answer is simple-restrict your calorie intake to fewer than 1500 calories a day- and that means keeping tally of everything that goes down your throat. The same rule applies to homosexuals and I am sorry I left them out...just replace the Chinese girl knocking at your door for big brawny sailor fresh from the briny hahaha.

Messages In This Thread
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China?

Go to another board -