TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ITTO Guadalajara - ESL discussion
Dan - 2005-07-19
In response to itto guadalajara mexico - ESL discussion (mateluna)

Hi, I have just read the note about ITTO. I am sorry that you did not have a good time at ITTO. But I studied there Feb 2004, and would like to say that I had a wonderful experience there. I went from the uk and knew no one there. I was made to feel welcomed and supported greatly. In regard to the equipemt they have compaired to living in London it was not at the same level, but there was access to the internet, in the school and also in the EFL teaching school all for free. The photocopier was used by everyone and there was alot of good team work. One of the teacher's could be a bit harsh, but he knew his stuff and if you had the right attitude then you could earn alot. I took everything in they taught me and ended up with a distinction grade. Now I am back in London and I am running a school in the centre. I can only say thankyou to ITTO for helping me to get here. Again to the person that wrote the complaint, I am sorry that you didn't enjoy your time there

Messages In This Thread
itto guadalajara mexico - ESL discussion -- mateluna -- 2005-07-19
ITTO Guadalajara - ESL discussion -- Dan -- 2005-07-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › ITTO Guadalajara - ESL discussion

Go to another board -