TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: An example of a Red Herring
Beelzebub - 2013-07-12
In response to Re: An example of a Red Herring (Dragonized)

Hi Turnoi I have enough respect for you so that I will agree and disagree with what you have said in your post, as I am only responding to what you and Silverboy have to say. No the Chinese do not always "stick together" as much of that is merely for show or to save "face". The amount of bigotry and racism experienced by this demographic which also includes being given false sympathy by those with an ulterior agenda to look good for themselves does not help. Ultimately the lack of real love, sympathy, respect, and compassion from within their own family is the root cause of many problems also.

It's not me who is trying to slip in this diversionary Red Herring , is it? Why don't you address my post- why is the English Chinese community so trouble free compared to the American one? I have an idea that grumbling Chinese went to America and non-grumbling ones went to UK. What's it to you anyway-how does this reside in the remit of anti-Chinese schools, bosses, bad jobs for FT's et etceteras? It has nothing to do with any of that.

Messages In This Thread
Re: An example of a Red Herring -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-11
Re: An example of a Red Herring -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
Re: An example of a Red Herring -- San Migs -- 2013-07-12
Re: An example of a Red Herring -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-12
Re: An example of a Red Herring -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: An example of a Red Herring

Go to another board -