TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-12

So what is the point of your post BB? We should feel sorry for Chinese-American women now? What is it with this false sympathy for Chinese women? In my experience they bring all their problems on themselves. As for mainland Chinese women especially, I say once again, they are not victims, nobody should feel sorry for them. Chinese and Western men need to stop giving Chinese women whatever they like. A handout/welfare mentality never helps anyone, in fact, men who buy Chinese women gifts and houses and cars are helping to ruin these women, although their greed is their own problem.

I fully believe that Chinese women represent any women for you, Silverboy- trouble is you can't just say women, can you?

My post didn't demand any sympathy for Chinese women-it was merely pointing out an interesting fact that many Chinese men and women commit suicide in America- it was a fact that more women were vulnerable than men.

Your fury against women has reached such proportions that it wouldn't surprise me if somebody said "The clutch master cylinder in a Morris Minor is difficult to access alongside the hand brake" that you didn't automatically respond with "Yes but not so difficult as money in a Chinese woman's purse" hahaha.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy?

Go to another board -