TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-12
In response to Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? (Davyhulme Sewage Tank Worker)

But you know that just might be....why, you do not meet any nice asian women? Women like their crocodiles to be snappy, and not just in their teeth, lol. No I think now you are slim you need to buy a nice suit, then chinese girls will tell you that you are a very handsome gent.

You are totally right, Tank Worker, nothing wrong with a suit if that is what you like and yes the Chinese girls like it. I see that Silverboy has announced today that he ridicules teachers who wear suits- funny ain't it ,he got all uppity over something I said the other day, maintaining it was up to the individual to decide for himself- These posters are most inconsistent. So ,we may be able to help ,Silverboy-smarten him up, get him in a suit. He wants a wife but he seems to be arriving at a date like something the cat dragged in-hahaha-all good fun. He seems to want a woman but on his terms only-we need to help this man. We need to save him from himself.

Messages In This Thread
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-11
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Davyhulme Sewage Tank Worker -- 2013-07-12
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: English teachers gain-lose weight in China?

Go to another board -