TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy?
fromthebeginning - 2013-07-13

"The Chinese are an extremely cruel and uncaring race of people."
Silverboy

Man, you've been hangin' out in the wrong places. Nevertheless, I'm not surprised by your assessment, as you've been showing yourself for years to be just who you are. In a way that's admirable. In another way it's rather disgusting. Now, let me see, when you're accepting their pay for services rendered, are you thinking how cruel and uncaring the Chinese are? And what about the 350 million or so Chinese who are living all over the world? They're all cruel and uncaring, too, I suppose. And, excuse my ignorance, but when you refer to Chinese people, are you also referring to minority Chinese, or just the Han? Have you ever hung out with any of the minorities?

Actually, it would be great if someone like you were to go hang out in a peaceful Chinese village somewhere. If you could handle the hardships, you'd learn a lot about the true nature of many Chinese people. Couldn't imagine you or those of the same mindset to do such a thing, though.

"Extremely cruel and uncaring...." Harsh words, from the oft confused silverboy.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy? -- fromthebeginning -- 2013-07-13
Re: How much do you really know? -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-14
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-14
Re: How much do you really know? -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-14
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-15
Re: How much do you really know? -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-17
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy?

Go to another board -