TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-14

There is evidence of this in that the Church of England, for example, is attempting to change it's outlook on gay marriage and other issues. On the other hand, Islam is on the increase, due to larger families and young people being brought up to follow that religion.

In the UK Christians will be totally out- bred and white Christians will be in the minority by 2050. Now it's right and proper that we(white Christians & black) will have to hand the keys over to whoever the majority is(maths says Islam) unfortunately this will make a mockery of all the good progress we have made in giving equality to homosexuals and indeed women. It's nice to be old at the moment- I won't have to see the inevitable worst of it. i would fair even worse under the regime to come, because although a Christian by tradition i am atheist and they are seen as a much bigger threat than Jews or Christians.

Getting back to the Chinese in the UK- well, they have been the only group of foreigners who ordinary Britons have never complained about as invading the country. The Chinese do not arrive and then start wanting to change the country- bite off the hand who allowed them in in the first place. The Chinese in the UK have a good attitude.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy?

Go to another board -