TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How much do you really know?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-15

Beelze, I don't think that Drags is "doing all the time false reporting about China and the Chinese". He has his own perception of China and its culture, and that's his good right. I may not always agree with his conclusions regarding the latter, and neither can I agree always with him completely. Quite normal. But what Drags says regarding the topic is based upon insider knowledge of Chinese language, culture and more recent history. Unless you have some real expert knowledge, you should perhaps be more careful about "false reporting all the time". BTW, he even does not "report" - giving a report means putting facts together, and consequently, you claim that he is giving wrong facts regarding China. I had never seen him stating any facts on here - right or wrong ones - regarding China. Instead, I have seen him writing analyses and stating his own opinions. So, would you keep those things apart, please?

I can enjoy China as you can see on the pics below, but at the same time I have a lot of negative things to say as well. That's normal.

It seems to me that your views on China are not too well balanced - you seem to claim that China is perfect (in fact, it isn't) because of your dislike of the UK, which is your home country.
If that applies, I wouldn't call that a balanced view. A balanced view is if you can like something for what it is and not because you dislike the place where you are coming from. You are one of those laowai bashing their home country while overpraising your host country (China) at the same time.

My crocs are balanced - they will eat you up when they are hungry and will ignore you when they are full.

Nice photographs Turnoi but I can't read German- I gather you are in Germany now by that? But yes, it looks like you were indeed having a gay old time in China.

As for my post which you kindly answered- I thought at least half of it was about me defending myself because Dragonized said I had claimed that Africans have personal hygiene problems-whereas, on the contrary i said in a post that...something like 'their ablutions are without fault' With respect, Turnoi, I suggest that it is Dragonised you should have put straight not I-now am I right or am I right? Never mind, you are forgiven-no harm done-hahaha, all great fun. When are you coming back to China?

Messages In This Thread
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How much do you really know?

Go to another board -