TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How much do you really know?
Beelzebub - 2013-07-17
In response to Re: How much do you really know? (Dragonized)

Steady on, Dragonized, I don't actually want to make you unhappy and I appear to be doing that. Perhaps it's easy for me to say that- perhaps I don't see what's at stake 'the bigger picture' in the same way that you do-perhaps I should try and be more careful. I hear what you are telling me in a roundabout way- but I think you rather realised i was on the track ,anyway, and had worked things out for myself.

You said you no longer use the term 'Grovelling Weasel'- I personally think it's all good fun, but I spose such terms shouldn't be overused.

I know that there is a lot wrong in China, Dragonized- I know that there are bad schools which need naming and shaming. I also know that there are dubious characters, lazy FT's who will take advantage of the fact that you can say what you like about China and a particular school and get automatically believed. You should be careful that your grievances are not being abused and devalued by the undeserving.

I am afraid that I do not believe that Chinese women in the main are money-grabbing parasites. I do believe that if you can't find a good and reliable girlfriend in China, then you cannot find one anywhere. I do think I have a useful contribution to make on this forum to say 'hang on a bit....'

I hope you have a good evening; and please don't lose any sleep about what is said on a forum, it's not personal.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beelzebub Says-Why are Chinese Americans unhappy? -- fromthebeginning -- 2013-07-13
Re: How much do you really know? -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-14
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-14
Re: How much do you really know? -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-14
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-15
Re: How much do you really know? -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-17
Re: How much do you really know? -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: How much do you really know?

Go to another board -