TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province
Incognita - 2013-07-18

Seriously, that is what you got out of what I said? I think you are trolling.

I didn't call people losers because they like to drink a bit. I call people losers when they drink so much, every night, that they end up sleeping through there own classes. There is a difference between people who like to have drinks with friends or for movie nights, and people who can be faithfully relied on to miss their own classes at least once/two weeks and show up to work hung over/drunk a good chunk of the remainder of the time. The latter people are losers, and the kind of losers who could never imagine keeping a job that is not singing 'The Wheels on the Bus' for a bunch of kids who do their real learning at another school. Letting your hair down and having fun is one thing, I enjoy doing that. Boozing so much that there is no facet of your life that is untouched by your party habits makes you a loser.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Stay away from SHANE school in Dongying, Shandong Province

Go to another board -