TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › To new posters
Dragonized - 2013-07-21

I have seen many new posters give out information about places to be avoided in so many countries on here. I just wanted to make a statement on how much I am grateful for what all of you have written. The internet cannot always be a civil place, unfortunately that is how things work sometimes. But despite this I see all of you who have shared personal experiences after going through so much, that I should say nobody else in the world can say that they can encompass what you have been through with a mere few smug remarks or statements on how you have "learned your lesson" or such smarmy types of remarks. There is no hierarchy when it comes to bad experiences, and comparing mine with yours would be something that is selfish to say the least. I can appreciate the patience, fortitude, temerity, and most of all honesty that teachers put into after having experiences which can alter their views of reality even. I hope more truthful posts about the ESL industry comes forward. I hope a minority of detractors will not stop meaningful conversations from happening on this board.

Messages In This Thread
To new posters -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-21
Re: To new posters -- John O’Shei -- 2013-07-22
Re: To new posters -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-23
Re: To new posters -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-22
Re: To new posters -- John O’Shei -- 2013-07-23
Re: To new posters -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-23
Re: To new posters -- John O’Shei -- 2013-07-23
Re: Why people blame the victim -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-25
Re: Why people blame the victim -- John O’Shei -- 2013-07-26
Re: Why people blame the victim -- SK -- 2013-07-25
Re: To new posters -- Davyhulme Sewage Worker -- 2013-07-23