TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time
Colleague of LondonGirl - 2013-07-27

I worked with LondonGirl. She is all too real.

She was ordered to remove all her posts defending EF by - guess who? Yes, that's right. EF!

She left EF because she wasn't allowed to teach the way she wanted to, and also because she was overlooked for promotion. Mixed motives.

I work in the corporate department (meaning I still do), so I don't have to deal with as much of the crap.

I don't miss her. But she did have you guys scurrying!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Colleague of LondonGirl -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-28
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- San Migs -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Go to another board -