TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time
John O'Shei - 2013-07-27
In response to Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time (Colleague of LondonGirl)

I worked with LondonGirl. She is all too real.
She was ordered to remove all her posts defending EF by - guess who? Yes, that's right. EF!

She left EF because she wasn't allowed to teach the way she wanted to, and also because she was overlooked for promotion. Mixed motives.

I work in the corporate department (meaning I still do), so I don't have to deal with as much of the crap.

I don't miss her. But she did have you guys scurrying!

Do you really think that anybody could care less about what EF have to say? Even CCTV has rumbled you guys on national TV.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Colleague of LondonGirl -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-28
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- San Migs -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-27
Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time -- John O'Shei -- 2013-07-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Far too many posts hostile to women on here in the last time

Go to another board -