TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE
Dragonized - 2013-08-02

Thanks for the reply Barbara. Yes, this kind of expat is what you would find in a place like China. Low character, low intelligence, low amount of common sense. You wonder how he ended up where he is at.

Generally, chinese bosses will promote the less intelligent expats to the position of manager because they are easier to control. Most of the time these expats fit a certain "look" and even they know they got there because of it. All they have to do is to bury their heads in the sand, cause a little bit of strife amongst the other foreign teachers, and just generally be their selfish selves because it doesn't matter what they do so as long as they play along with the charade. These expats could not care less about what you or I think. They only live for themselves.

Messages In This Thread
IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Barbara -- 2013-07-28
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Dragonized -- 2013-07-29
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Barbara -- 2013-07-30
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Dragonized -- 2013-08-02
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- San Migs -- 2013-08-02
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-31
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Davyhulme Sewage Worker -- 2013-07-31
Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE -- Beelzebub -- 2013-07-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: IS IT POSSIBLE MY BOSS HAS A FAKE DEGREE

Go to another board -