TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Body Odor
Dragonized - 2013-08-07
In response to Body Odor (twinklebug)

There is deodorant to be found. Back when I was in China there were foreign chain stores like Watson's in some places. Of course, I wouldn't bring it up directly with her. Maybe gift her with a basket full of expensive soap on her birthday? How about making a joke yourself about your own body odor even if you don't have any? Maybe be like, "Man, I forgot to shower a couple days back and I smell. But, I bought some extra soap. Here you want some?" Maybe say to her how you learned to control it by showering every day, changing clothes on the same day if you sweat, and buying decent soap (even China has places that sell hand made, organic or at least near organic ones now). I hope you get this issue resolved. I know it can be a hassle if you have to put up with this every day, but taking some form of action is better than none. For me, being a little giving is enough for most people to take the hint and take my advice seriously. Thank you for putting in the time to write this, I wish you the best of luck!

Messages In This Thread
Body Odor -- twinklebug -- 2013-08-06
Re: Body Odor -- juanisaac -- 2013-08-08
Re: Body Odor -- Dragonized -- 2013-08-07
Re: Body Odor -- Jennifer -- 2013-08-07
Re: Body Odor -- Beelzebub -- 2013-08-07
Re: Body Odor -- Beelzebub -- 2013-08-06
Re: Body Odor -- John O'Shei -- 2013-08-06
Re: Body Odor -- Jerry L'épeire -- 2013-08-08
Re: Body Odor -- San Migs -- 2013-08-10
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Body Odor

Go to another board -