TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Great News, CBC China not mandatory throughout China
foxy - 2013-08-11

Thanks Foxy, that had been a cause of grey hairs for me lately!

Thanks for pinpointing this and sharing it with us all. From what I have been reading of the UK check, the only way to get it practically is to be back in the UK in person, a real financial and physical ballache!!

Cheers and beers

I guess some Chinese employers have been having great difficulties filling their vacancies for expat teachers due to previously-applied CBC checks, and other new visa restrictions to boot. So, at the meeting of the great chiefs in Beijing, the proposed nationwide extra CBC regulation was voted out. I think in the future it'll be retracted where and when necessary in 'backward' places by PSB's who have maybe foolishly introduced it.

Back in the UK, it could be a problem for some expats to get it, the enhanced disclosure police check, that is, coz Blighty worries you've been a bad boy overseas!

At the end of the day, needs must re the Chinese end, and regulations from the Beijing padres will be ignored to meet FT employment needs locally.

We both know about 'hao guanxi'......LOL! Long may it rule!

Messages In This Thread
Great News, CBC China not mandatory throughout China -- foxy -- 2013-08-10
Re: Great News, CBC China not mandatory throughout China -- San Migs -- 2013-08-11
Re: Great News, CBC China not mandatory throughout China -- foxy -- 2013-08-11
Re: Great News, CBC China not mandatory throughout China -- San Migs -- 2013-08-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Great News, CBC China not mandatory throughout China

Go to another board -