TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Possible Western military strike on Syria
Taurus - 2013-08-29

– I hope not as I find the idea of another war in the middle-east repugnant and without justification. I have never accepted the western spin on what’s happening in Syria and feel it was only a matter of time before Obama’s ‘red line would be crossed: it was set-up to be crossed as a pretext for military action. The big question is: “ Who used the chemical weapons and therefore crossed the red-line?”

For starters, it's the poor western tax- payers who have to pay for these military adventures. And what for, to depose relatively easy to deal with leaders like Gaddafi and Hussein, who knew how to handle their people; we certainly don't that's for sure, and we end up creating nightmare unfriendly replacement regimes- not to mention countless thousands of new immigrants to the west, who maintain that they have been displaced by a new regime that we made possible. It's none of our business to invade other countries. We can bomb them if needs be to protect our own interests, because we think that they may be making weapons or some other justifiable reason. We should throe away the lives of our soldiers for people who will not thank us for it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Possible Western military strike on Syria -- Taurus -- 2013-08-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Possible Western military strike on Syria

Go to another board -