TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mackorello Troll Banned and Humiliated
JHK - 2013-09-12

Unlike you, I analyse systems and its power structures and how they work, often with a "negative" result

How do you know I do not analyse systems?

You mentioned you hate oppressive systems, not people, well maybe people like those system as they see the UK in decay with single parent families, a creaking infrastructure, crumbling economy, and other countries like Spain with 25 percent unemployment and people living in unfinished houses as squatters. This is not just about China, but other countries with a planned economy and benevolent dictators actually do quite well. At least the people of Iraq and Libya had electricity, and Libya was actually very prosperous before the war, but now? Do they want budweiser and blue jeans...not really? More freedom and a voice yes, but certainly they don't want smackheads, single parent families, girls dressed like streetwalkers and all of the other crap from the west? It is wrong to impose cultures if those people are happy with a one party state, again not personal to you, just my opinion.

Enjoy Kenya until next time.

JHK signing off for a while.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mackorello Troll Banned and Humiliated -- JHK -- 2013-09-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Mackorello Troll Banned and Humiliated

Go to another board -