TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › another scam
Thomas - 2013-10-08

Im Rick Shen, the director of Rick-Global-Recruitment Service,which has been engaged in this field of global human resource hunting for many years and has gained a good reputation among clients. We are really pleasant to contact you here.All of the programs in my company are designated to provide you with promising teaching jobs and other types of jobs with good salary and security. We will help you make an informed decision about which school/company you will choose to work at. Besides, We will promise to settle you into a certificated school/company in China. In other words, the certified school/company will help you process the valid visa to work in China. I am extremely sure that you will not regret to make such a decision to choose our service. Sincerity and efficiency are the key to successful recruitment!

Note: Now here is one good ESL offer from a university in Zhengzhou cityi,capital of Henan province. The basic benefits as follows:
· Excellent salary: 7000RMB per month
· Accommodation: free furnished apartment
· Flight allowance:8000RMB
· Legal ‘Z’ work visa
· 16teaching hours and five working days per week
· medical insurance provided,
· Starting Date:Immediately, hope you can come Immediately
. Students age:college students

Please contact me for other offers if not interested in the offer as mentioned above.
All the best
Rick Shen

QQ:476375363
Email:rickrecruitment@126.com
Zhejiang Rick-Global-Recruitment Service
http://www.rickeslboard.com/

Messages In This Thread
another scam -- Thomas -- 2013-10-08
Re: another scam -- Why? -- 2013-10-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › another scam

Go to another board -