TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree
Necro - 2013-10-09
In response to EFL schools that will hire without a degree (Jeffrey A Downs)

Most people are going to say that you need a degree, and you do. What they don't tell you is that it is almost impossible NOT to get a job here..What matters the most is working legally.. but that's not to say you can't work here.. and it depends on the working environment that you feel comfortable with.. At the end of the day the answer is.. -YES- Yes, you can get a job here. If, you're a student now, or plan to study here, they are now offering a student visa to work part time while you study...A frequent poster here even gave me a point to look into scholarships.. I suggest you do that too if you want to study here..Man, your 37.. Come here and experience something new!.. and yeah.. it may be hyped up to be in China.. but it's something that you will never forget, whether good or bad experiences..So, if you want to come, do just that.. Now, to clarify.. I'm not telling you to come here and work illegally! I'm saying that it's your choice.. I'm also saying that's nothing new here.. PEOPLE DO GET DEPORTED FOR THIS TYPE OF THING!!!! Choose wisely..

Messages In This Thread
EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- Jeffrey A Downs -- 2013-10-08
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- Jeffrey A Downs -- 2013-10-10
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- juanisaac -- 2013-10-10
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- Anton -- 2013-10-10
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- John O'Shei -- 2013-10-10
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- John O'Shei -- 2013-10-09
Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree -- Necro -- 2013-10-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: EFL schools that will hire without a degree

Go to another board -