TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: WARNING ABOUT TEACHING CHINA!!!!
stompy - 2013-10-17

I have a grievance about the way Chinese treat English teachers sending them home to get a visas but apart from that I believe the Chinese authorities do a good job and try their best to be fair. As for the visa problems, I suggest that as long as you have a degree why not work in Thailand instead because the housing and the food and the hygiene is so superior. As far as medicals are concerned they do check your pulse in Thailand. I have a lot of time for China, its government and people but unless I didn't have a degree or I was old I wouldn't be so silly as to work there. I found a homeless American with no qualifications in Lampang the other week. I drove him to Bangkok to get some paperwork and then I sent him to a school in China where I have connections. He is happy enough teaching there and realises beggars can't be choosers.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WARNING ABOUT TEACHING CHINA!!!! -- stompy -- 2013-10-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: WARNING ABOUT TEACHING CHINA!!!!

Go to another board -