TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?
John O'Shei - 2013-10-30

Chances are, we've all got different life experiences to refer to, I would expect that due to your loyalty to your wife you probably aren't so interested in testing the waters there, I guess. Fair play, if I'd been previously married without getting divorced, I'd probably be doing the same.

As for the rest of us... Silverboy probably has far more life experience than me, but I'm closer to the age of the mentioned category of people. Then again, he's probably richer and more handsome than me, so maybe he gets laid more and therefore gives better answers on such topics than me. Who knows?

As for the 30 year old virgin thing... As we know China is not quite as modern as Japan, China is about 20 or 30 years behind Japan in terms of development, 30 year old virgins are quite common these days in Japan (they are usually the otaku type men, I think) according to recent articles in the Guardian, so China's probably catching up with the odd case of the aged vintage, unpopped cork here and there.

But in my experience, unmarried 30 somethings are just ridiculously horny and will bang away casually for fun.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on? -- John O'Shei -- 2013-10-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: What does "excellence in education" depend on?

Go to another board -