TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Cloacallege
John O'Shei - 2013-11-11
In response to Re: Huizhou Cloacallege (Legality and Professionalism)

you seem rather [edited]. What kind of utmost nonsense have you confabulated in your head about me working there?
Besides, what is this idiocy of "this is how they do it"? The name I used in that comment was "Legality and Professionalism", not "some law breakers in some countries do things some way, according to some stupid laowai ([edited])"

I am not going to give you such a lengthy response this time, I'm just going to state the evidence at hand:

1.) You are seeking to slag off other certain individuals, your extensive knowledge of those people and their external activities and resulting bitterness towards them, suggests that you indeed did work there. We've seen enough teachers post on this board before, don't think we can't work it out.

2.)You are a holier than thou nobhead who believes themselves and their master race or nation to be the flag-bearers of professionalism and you are completely unable to accept that things are often done differently abroad. Let me tell you something, people often aren't so professional in China, like me and you, they have their own specific faults that relate to their specific circumstances.

3.) You seem to have self-appointed yourself as pseudo legal expert in regards to Chinese matters with your name "Legality and Professionalism" . So, Mr. Legal Expert, I wonder how well qualified you are for that position? Not quite as well qualified as a lawyer, I must say.

Anybody in China that is not fresh off the boat knows that the rule of law doesn't get applied by the authorities so well, things are getting better but we need to be patient. Yes, it's quite a bitch and we don't really like it either. Until then, expect the unexpected, you might be prepared.

I will now leave you in peace in order to allow you to go back and finish off [edited].

Messages In This Thread
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- Christa Sluttypants -- 2013-10-20
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- Derek -- 2013-11-01
Re: Huizhou University - Lynn the fake -- pat52 -- 2014-03-13
Re: Huizhou University - Lynn the fake -- The Lynn President -- 2014-03-13
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- Ah well -- 2013-11-08
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- Romeo Cowboy -- 2013-11-09
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- What's in a name -- 2013-11-10
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-10
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- Legality and professionalism -- 2013-11-10
Re: Huizhou University - where is their Department of Fyling Carpets?...LOL -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-10
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege -- Legality and Professionalism -- 2013-11-11
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-11
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege -- Legality and Professionalism -- 2013-11-12
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Cloacallege

Go to another board -