TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill
John O'Shei - 2013-11-12
In response to Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill (Legality and Professionalism)

I am under no obligation to reason with anyone on why it is unacceptable to have sex with someone in your charge. It is not, full stop. No discussion.

I am under no obligation nor do I feel inclined to waste my time to explain why legality and professionalism require people to respect their visa and do nothing else. Unless they want to be like the Chinese, and I do not.

Well, if you ever actually took the time to read this board and contribute to it in a positive way, you would be able to understand that the vast majority of posters are also against the idea of any teacher having sex with their students. What I am also against however, is the holier than thou people of morality (loser virgins in their 30s) and 'fempats' that seem to like to point the finger out at every second young male that has a life outside of work, due to spite and jealousy.

Although we are very much against the more corrupt kind of Chinese business practices, I must point out that being blatantly sinophobic and believing yourself to be superior for no other reason than that you are Western ("Unless they want to be like the Chinese, and I do not.") simply comes across as bitter.

You also seem excessively defensive about the whole sex with students thing. You obviously got fired for getting caught with your fingers in the choir or something then.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-11
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill -- Legality and Professionalism -- 2013-11-12
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-12
Re: Huizhou Cloaca and the adequate board to discuss it -- Legality and Professionalism -- 2013-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill

Go to another board -