TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Cloaca and the adequate board to discuss it
Legality and Professionalism - 2013-11-13
In response to Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill (John O'Shei)

I only once got fired in my life and that was a crappy job I did on the Pacific Coast for investigation for a book I wrote and which was published.

In China I most certainyl was never fired, I always quit on my own. I do have a problem with heterosexual sex, that is for sure. I find it disgusting because males who practice it behave as if it were the only possible sexual orientation.

I absolutely hate everyone who makes stupid homophobic observatiosn like many on this board did, and I do find the behaviour or young heterosexuals from the US who copulate with their own female students something for which they should be hanged by the balls literally.

As for the Chinese, I came to China 8 years ago thinkign it was a great culture and in no way feeling superior to them (and that includes not only Mainland China). After 8 years here (Greater China) I do feel very superior to a nation that functions the way they do (has something to do with Communism, but not only; applies to Hong Kong and Macau, but not Singapore).

Not that I owed you this explanation, but I was in a good mood tonight.

Well, if you ever actually took the time to read this board and contribute to it in a positive way, you would be able to understand that the vast majority of posters are also against the idea of any teacher having sex with their students. What I am also against however, is the holier than thou people of morality (loser virgins in their 30s) and 'fempats' that seem to like to point the finger out at every second young male that has a life outside of work, due to spite and jealousy.

Although we are very much against the more corrupt kind of Chinese business practices, I must point out that being blatantly sinophobic and believing yourself to be superior for no other reason than that you are Western ("Unless they want to be like the Chinese, and I do not.") simply comes across as bitter.

You also seem excessively defensive about the whole sex with students thing. You obviously got fired for getting caught with your fingers in the choir or something then.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-11
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill -- Legality and Professionalism -- 2013-11-12
Re: Huizhou Cloacallege Degree Mill -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-12
Re: Huizhou Cloaca and the adequate board to discuss it -- Legality and Professionalism -- 2013-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Huizhou Cloaca and the adequate board to discuss it

Go to another board -