TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The Liar has struck again
Dragonized - 2013-11-17
In response to Re: The Liar has struck again (John O'Shei)

Perhaps some people from degreediscussion came on here and read our posts. They then made the correct deduction that woodbine willie and "kevin" are liars who deserve to be kicked off of their forum. Funny thing is, I had suggested to Turnoi in this thread that "kevin" and woodbine willie are not in fact the same person. But the most recent email I had received from ww the sore loser accused me of saying that he and "kevin" are the same person! I in fact said they are NOT. Bue now he says that what I had said was in fact not true. So does 2 negatives equate to a positive? Hahaha.

On a side note, whether they are the same person or 2 different people it doesn't matter if they are both mentally unstable. That and a lack of reading comprehension skills doesn't help. Whatever "religion" that woodbine willie preaches is one that is filled with heresy and barbaric behavior. He would have had his ass burned at the stake during times of inquisition. I wonder how many whispering ponies his ancestors had to hitch on to in order to escape the inquisitor's wrath!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Liar has struck again -- John O'Shei -- 2013-11-16
Re: The Liar has struck again -- Dragonized -- 2013-11-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: The Liar has struck again

Go to another board -