TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › "Your own truth" - ESL discussion
david - 2005-08-12

S. Celik,

I find that comment to be rather ironic.

Your school's Head teacher went berzerk on another Teacher's Forum last year, accusing an ex teacher who had complained about Yilizlar, as being a refugee from India, with a thick accent.

She went on and on for about a week or so, despite the pleas of the teacher to stop.

It turns out, that this guy was not a refugee, his colleagues came to his aid on the forum. Ms. Gorun, then admitted that he wasn't (talk about your own truth). His fellow teachers made it quite clear that he had no thick accent and that he was well repsected by his peers and students.

When Ms. Gorun was asked why she had deliberately misled ppl. and HOW could she interview someone over the phone, get a copy of their passport and yet hire a person with a thick Indian accent?

You know what her answer was - NOTHING! She simply fled never to be seen again, and persuaded the site moderators to erase her post. I don't want to print the name of a competitor's site here, becz my post may be erased. However, if you doubt me, give me your email and I'll pass on the site to you.

Now that my friend, is a classic example of someone stating their own truth. I can only imagine the kinds of "truths," you are subjected to by your "honourable" Head Teacher.

David

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › "Your own truth" - ESL discussion

Go to another board -