TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › BBC article "Pisa tests: UK stagnates as Shanghai tops league table"
Curious - 2013-12-03
In response to Excellence in education in Shanghai? (Curious)

The replies I got from the "usual suspects" on this board in the thread "Excellence in education in Shanghai?" included that the New York Times is a tabloid, and that Shanghai does NOT, canNOT, have a good education system. Period.

Well, here is another "tabloid", the BBC, saying that "Shanghai in China is the top education system in the OECD's Pisa tests." I added a picture of the top of the BBC article showing the graph (if the moderators allow it, I hope it's not against the BBC's copyrights - I added the link to the article at the bottom of the graph).

Hong Kong comes third on this graph.

So does the OECD also falls in the group of "tabloids"?

My gosh, is it a conspiracy by the West???

Or is there something that you guys (mostly Dragonized, Silverboy, Turnoi) don't see? Can't see. Would not see. Even if it rubbed it's ass in your face.

Messages In This Thread
Excellence in education in Shanghai? -- Curious -- 2013-10-23
BBC article "Pisa tests: UK stagnates as Shanghai tops league table" -- Curious -- 2013-12-03
Re: BBC article "Pisa tests: UK stagnates as Shanghai tops league table" -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-01
Re: BBC article "Pisa tests: UK stagnates as Shanghai tops league table" -- John O'Shei -- 2013-12-03
Re: Excellence in education in Shanghai? -- Propaganda -- 2013-10-23
Re: Excellence in education in Shanghai? -- Dragonized -- 2013-10-26
Re: Excellence in education in Shanghai? -- juanisaac -- 2013-10-28
Re: Excellence in education in Shanghai? -- Dragonized -- 2013-10-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › BBC article "Pisa tests: UK stagnates as Shanghai tops league table"

Go to another board -